Look no further for the most luxurious wedding venue in the Big D. The team at Rosewood has an eye for good taste, from the delectable cuisines and perfectly crafted cocktails to the beautifully charming setting they create for their couples’ most special day. We have had the opportunity to capture sweet moments at both The Crescent and The Mansion with the help of Area Director of Catering & Events for Rosewood Dallas, Julian Leaver. Julian has orchestrated some of the most amazing weddings in Dallas, which have graced the pages of many prominent Dallas wedding magazines. We had the opportunity to catch up with him and learn more about this wedding guru.
1. What do you like to do when you are not creating fabulous weddings?
Travel! It’s my favorite pastime.
2. What is playing on your iPod right now?
Happy by Pharell and Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake
3. If you could have dinner with 2 people, dead or alive, who would it be?
Jimmy Kimmel and just about any U.S. President!
4. What is the one thing, besides your phone, that you cannot leave the house without?
5. Because we are in the film industry, we have to know, what is your favorite movie of all time?
The Sound of Music
6. What made you want to be in the wedding industry?
Seeing an amazing event come alive for a special family on their big day!
7. What is your favorite thing about your job?
The day of the event and watching all of the hard work you have put in make an impact!
8. What has been your biggest accomplishment?
Pulling off a destination wedding in Italy!
9. Are there any trends that you absolutely love and/or that you would rather say goodbye to?
I would love to wish the Candy Bar goodbye!
10. Any advice for the newly engaged brides out there as they take the first steps in planning their big day?
Don’t forget to hire a planner! They will be your biggest advocate, your shoulder to cry on and the one who makes the magic happen on your big day!